Information That Will Be Collected
- Registration Information. When you register for the Vetnos™ Service and create an account (“Account”), we collect the following personal information (“Registration Information”):
- email address
- age and date of birth
- Any correspondence you send to us
- We may use your contact information to send you information about our Service or to market to you. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions contained within the messages or the instructions on our Service. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional. IF YOU PROVIDE A CELL PHONE NUMBER TO RECEIVE SMS MESSAGES, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO RECEIVING SMS MESSAGES FROM VETNOS MARKETING, THE PLAYSQORR SERVICE, AND OUR PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES. Although there is no fee associated with this service, your carrier may charge you for each message you receive in accordance with your calling plan. You agree that we are not responsible in any way for such charges. If you do not wish to continue to receive any messages via your mobile device, you may Opt-Out at any time. YOU MAY OPT OUT OF RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES BY TEXTING “STOP” IN RESPONSE TO A MARKETING SMS MESSAGE. Failure to Opt-Out constitutes your consent to continue to receive these messages until you elect to Opt-Out and your release of us from any carrier charges associated with such messages.
- Location Information. You can control your location information settings in your account settings since we may use your location information to enable you to interact with players in your vicinity.
- Log Data. Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Service. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with our website, applications and advertisements, may also be included in Log Data. If we haven’t already deleted the Log Data earlier, we will either delete it or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 36 months.
- Third Party Service. Vetnos uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Service, such as hosting our various blogs and wikis, and to help us understand the use of our Service, such as Flurry and Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
Use of Information
- Vetnos may use your Registration Information to help facilitate your transactions, including with Payment Processors, and, in our sole discretion, to resolve disputes between you and other users. We may also use your Registration Information as necessary to investigate fraud, protect our legal rights, and otherwise provide the Service.
- Vetnos may use your information to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any), including by sending email or text messages to your wireless phone, tablet, or other mobile device (each a “Device”). You also grant Vetnos an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to use your information to enhance our products and services and to develop new products and services.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your private information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- Your Consent. We may share or disclose your information with your consent, such as when you use a third party web client or application to access your PlaySqorr account.
- Law and Harm. We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Vetnos' rights or property.
- Affiliate Privacy Access. Affiliates have access to view the data for matches one has entered into if you are an affiliate member who has signed up on the PlaySqorr Service through an affiliate link. Only the affiliate whom you signed up through has access to view the matches that you have entered. The only additional information an affiliate has is the ability to see the specific matches you may have joined as a user, thus, extending the amount of view they have of your profile and its participation. No other data is shared with affiliates.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information. We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public messages or the number of times you entered into our games (even if you only one did once).
- Third party compliance or legal access. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may also disclose user provided and automatically collected information for instances including but limited to, as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- Publicity Rights. By using the Service and providing personal information to enable you to utilize the services offered by the Service, you acknowledge and agree that Vetnos may, except where prohibited, use your name, user name voice, opinion, likeness and/or other biographical related information for publicity reasons. Those publicity reasons include, but are not limited to, trade, advertising, promotional purposes, social media related purposes, or any other activity relating to publicity now known or later determined. The range of this publicity usage is worldwide. Moreover, by using the Service and providing personal information to enable you to utilize the services offered by the Service, you acknowledge and agree that the use of your personal information for publicity purposes shall, except where prohibited, i) not require your approval and ii) shall be without further payment of compensation or other form of consideration or notice to you.
- California Privacy Rights. If you reside in California and you provide the Service with personal information, then you have the right to request certain information regarding our Services disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In order to make such a request, please send a written request to support@PlaySqorr.com with the subject line “CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS”. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are labeled or otherwise improperly sent, or which have other incorrect information.
Modifying Your Personal Information
- If you are a registered user of our Service, we provide you with tools to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
- You can also permanently delete your PlaySqorr account. When your account is deactivated, it is not viewable on the PlaySqorr Service. For up to 30 days it is still possible to restore your account if it was accidentally or wrongfully deactivated. After 30 days, we begin the process of deleting your account from our systems, which can take up to a week.
Our Policy Towards Children
Changes to This Policy
Vetnos takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. HOWEVER, VETNOS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ENSURING, GUARANTEEING OR OTHERWISE OFFERING ANY DEFINITIVE PROMISE OF SECURITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INFORMATION.